Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Day 17 - WC Reality Boot Camp

It's another day in the neighborhood and there are still so many things to do and people to share My Power Mall with. Each day for this Reality Boot Camp we are to make our contacts and follow up and I realized this evening that I really need to get all my contacts right here within my community and I had already talked to two people but as they are not from the community I shouldn't count them. So, after I completed my scheduled calls, I printed out invitation cards and gathered my jacket and keys and proceeded to go out to get my 5 contacts. When I got into my car, I said a quick prayer and asked for guidance as to where to go. I really did not want to go all the way to Wal Mart and was trying to think of places to go that would be closer and I thought of the Exxon Gas Station just up the road. I didn't know how late it stays open, but I remember it being open late night a few nights ago when I was coming home. I decided to head in that direction and if it was closed, then I would just continue on to Wal Mart.

An answer to prayer! As I turned into the Exxon parking lot, there were two gentlemen talking just outside the Exxon Store and there were a group of young men talking by one of the gas pumps. I pulled up to the store and as I was getting out of my car, one of the gentlemen seemed to be getting ready to go so I just said "Excuse me sir, if I could have just a moment with you and your friend I really need to share something with you if you don't mind". They asked if it would take long and I said no, just a few questions. In the end, one gentleman said no, he wasn't interested and said good bye and went home. The other gentleman I learned actually worked at the gas station and he gave me his contact information. I then went to approach the group of young men at the gas pumps as they were still talking and asked the same thing and explaining that I really needed to share this information with people from the community for the boot camp and in the end, all four gentlemen said that they would take a look. One young man is already a blogger so if you are reading this, go check out the website. We had a really nice conversation and I found out that they were just in the neighborhood and that their little hangout was not planned. Wow! Now, how often does something like that happen? Needless to say this was my record time as the whole process just took me 30 minutes.

Look, if you haven't yet checked out a home based business, I urge you to do so. Even Robert Kiyosaki, Donald Trump, Bob Proctor and many others recommend home based businesses. Do your homework but most of all make a decision. As Jim Rohn, an author and speaker once said "You cannot make progress without making decisions". Come join me in the boot camp journey as we progress to $2000.00 per month within 60 days. Until tomorrow...

Have an awesome day on purpose!

No comments: