Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Day 8 - Wc Reality Boot Camp

Here we are after the first weekend, I have to admit that I did not go anywhere during the weekend and found today that it was very hard to get out there and make the contacts. Striking up conversations was tough and most people were not very responsive and after two hours of I'm not interested, I don't have a computer, and no, that's not for me that I have to admit that I just gave up for the day and went back to the house for comfort.

I decided to make some phone calls and left 10 messages but no contacts. I then made follow up phone calls and ended up leaving voice mails without catching anyone home. I am a little disappointed today but I believe in what I have to offer and I will not stop getting out there and trying.

Did I get my 5 today? No, but I did get 1. This afternoon someone knocked on the door and when I approached the door and didn't see anyone I figured that it was either the mail person or the UPS person delivering a package. When I opened the door, I looked for packages at the door step and didn't see any packages but a movement caught my eye and a gentleman stepped forward from the walkway and asked me if I was familiar with Empire Frozen foods. Needless to say that before I let him go, I told him that I know that this is a hard time of the year for many people and he agreed so I gave him my invitation card and told him about the Reality Boot Camp and My Power Mall helping people make money from their everyday purchases and that I am looking for 10 people to work with. He asked me if this was something that he and his wife could do? I told him absolutely yes! He gave me his companies web address information and his personal contact information. Oh yeah! So, I feel a little better now. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. Until next time...

Have an awesome day on purpose!

No comments: