Thursday, December 11, 2008

Day 18 - WC Reality Boot Camp

Every time when you think you've got the best home based business to work with something happens...it just gets better and better. When you think you have a great way to present your business, another great idea keeps popping up from everywhere and is shared among us all. When someone is a little discouraged along the way, people come alongside them and lift their spirit and gives encouragement to continue on. When you get your contact information and then work on the follow up only to experience loss of interest or no response and things just seem to fizzle out and you can't figure it out, there is someone there who helps shed a light on what needs to be corrected or changed or tweaked and gives instruction with examples. There are some things I can and will change to see if it makes a difference. This evening I read again the invitation card and I couldn't find anything on this invitation card that is not true.

So for everyone I have spoken to within the past couple of weeks lets ponder a few things. What are your needs? Are they being met? How is the economy affecting you? What are you doing now to minimize the affect of the economy? How can My Power Mall benefit you? What can I do to help you? Have you watched the business presentation?

I believe that we have the answer to your needs. I believe we offer hope to everyone. I believe that if I can do this, then anyone can but it is not about what I believe....It's about what you need.

I am making a difference in my life and you can too because My Power Mall is a division of Together We Can Change The World, Inc. If you haven't yet taken a look at the business presentation, take a moment and check it out here. Until next time...

Have an awesome day on purpose!

1 comment:

The Greatest Mall on Earth.com said...

Happy new year! See you on the call tomorrow!